You are here
Volunteer at Pumpkin Palooza
Find activities and events that will help you do good, feel good and spread positivity in our community.
PumpkinPalooza is an annual celebration of all things pumpkin! This annual fun fundraiser benefits the Northern Nevada Center for Independent Living (NNCIL), which supports programs and services for people with disabilities.
More than 20,000 moms, dads, kids, grandparents, and more take over Victorian Square for Nevada’s largest Pumpkin Celebration. This magic-filled day is stuffed full of activities including Nevada’s only Pumpkin Derby, the PumpkinPalooza Midway, Pumpkin Beauty Salon, Family Costume Parade, Haunted Storytelling, Live Music, 70+ Vendors + Food Trucks, Pie Eating, Mummy Wrapping, Seed Spitting, & So, So, So Much More!
To help make the magic happen nearly 300 people volunteer their time and this year we need you!
Come help friends and families:
- Build and race a pumpkin in the Pumpkin Derby
- Participate in the children’s costume parade
- Enjoy storytelling in the Haunted School House
- Thrill to Zombie cheerleaders
- Get your fortune told
- Play carnival style games from Circus Circus
- Compete in pie-eating, pumpkin seed spitting, and mummy wrapping contests
- Build and practice with a marshmallow shooter
- Enjoy live music
To sign-up to volunteer, check out NeighborNV.org/PP