You are here
Stuff A Bus Holiday Food Drive
Find activities and events that will help you do good, feel good and spread positivity in our community.
Help people in need in our region this holiday season by helping RTC Stuff A Bus with food items on Thursday, December 12. The RTC will have a bus at Sam's Club at 4835 Kietzke Lane from 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. to collect non-perishable food items.
Suggested food items include:
• Canned Meals: Stews, Soups, Spaghetti/Ravioli (Low-Sodium Preferred)
• Protein: Peanut Butter, Tuna, Salmon, Chicken, Dried or Canned Beans
• Grains: Whole Grain Cereal, Oatmeal, Brown Rice, Whole Grain Pasta
• Fruits: Canned (Packed in 100% Juice or Light Syrup), Dried Fruit, Applesauce (No Sugar Added), 100% Fruit Juice Boxes
• Vegetables: Canned (No Salt Added and/or Low-Sodium Preferred)
• Dairy: Shelf Stable Milk
• Kid-friendly Snacks: Granola Bars, Popcorn, Animal Crackers, Graham Crackers
• Baby Products: Formula, Infant Cereal, Baby Food
The donations will be given to the Food Bank of Northern Nevada at the conclusion of the event.